Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Cheer
Christmas is 8 more days away. I can't wait to open my Christmas gifts. Let me tell you what i'm gonna do on Christmas Eve and Christmas. On Christmas eve my family and i is going to make a Gingerbread House, drink Hot cocoa, watch Christmas movies ( Christmas movies are the best), and play board games. every christmas eve my family have a board game competition but my grandad wins everytime but this year im gonna try to win. Through the 20th- 25th thats when people act the crazies. I heard on the news that people was fighting in walmart for christmas gifts because they went late christmas shopping. Thank god that my mom goes christmas shopping early so that she doesn't have to get in a fight for christmas gifts. Before i go i hope everyone has a safe Christmas and have a great time with family and friends.😀🎄🎁

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't seem like fighting in Walmart represents the X-mas spirit, now does it?

    ReplyDelete